Replies

single click feature guest

nikhilcherian
Level 5
Level 5

Dear All,

Video Link : 15799

ISE Guest Access Deployment Guide

I was going through above documents & the ISE admin guide 2.2.In the video it is mentioned the sponsor should be part Default Sponsor Portal ( All Accounts). Is this documented anywhere, I couldn't find this information anywhere

Is it a must, the sponsor should be a part of the Default Sponsor Portal or can I assign any other sponsor portal to the guest

Regards

Nikhil

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You’re confusing sponsor portal with sponsor groups

The sponsor group from AD must be part of a sponsor group such as all accounts

You can set this feature up with any sponsor portal

For any further questions please post a new question not on the existing thread

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You’re confusing sponsor portal with sponsor groups

The sponsor group from AD must be part of a sponsor group such as all accounts

You can set this feature up with any sponsor portal

For any further questions please post a new question not on the existing thread

Sorry I see this is new thread

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the response, can you tell me how can I make the self registration portal with single click to specific portal. I could see this option only when I select the credentials to be sent by the sponsor. For only single click, I could see the default portal is used by default

Regards

Nikhil

Sorry I don’t quite understand the problem you’re having. Can you please explain in deep detail What exact slow you want and what the problems you’re having now

I am trying to achieve the below

1. Guest comes in
  2. Guest enter his/her details & the person to visit
  3. ISE sends an email to the host with link to approve/deny

Below is what I did to achieve this

1. I have created a Self register guest portal & allowed the guest to self register
  2. When the guest register in the portal, a mail is send to the host

Initially the mail received by the host didn't have the link to approve/deny . From your video I could see that I have to add the host user group to the All accounts sponsor portal

My question is, can I specify which sponsor portal will be used by self registration guest portal

Regards

Nikhil

Initially the mail received by the host didn't have the link to approve/deny . From your video I could see that I have to add the host user group to the All accounts sponsor portal

You don’t add a group to the All account sponsor portal. The ad group is added to the associated sponsor group

Did you read this over?

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-70777

I would suggest if you need further help and walk through please contact the TAC

perhaps you're looking to change the portal that is used?

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 2.07.57 PM.png

yes,I am trying to change the portal that is being used.

Is the option you mentioned used for "approval link portal" or for another portal that require the sponsor to send credentials to the guest, the name says " require sponsor provide credentials for authentication"

Regards

Nikhil

2 separate settings

Please use the list of sponsor portal checkbox to identify the portal being used

This worked.. however now when I click on the link, the link says it is expired, any thoughts

Regards

Nikhil

On a new guest request?

I would recommend working thru tac

yes.. it s for the new guest..

will try to work with the TAC, thank you for the support

Regards

Nikhil

please let us know if the documentation issue or a bug

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the follow & apologies for not updating the thread.

I deleted both the Guest portal & Sponsor portal & it has started working well .

I found the documentation little confusing, if you can include the information  that you mentioned above regarding the sponsor portal in documentation guide , it will be helpful

Regards

Nikhil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: