Views
Helpful
Replies

Spark Bot for guest access

brunatoledo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Is there a way to create a Cisco Spark Bot that can create guest users on the network? Using Meraki ou ISE API's.

Thank you!

Bruna T.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have reached out to the maker of this video to see if we can work on some more information and examples. Please keep in mind this is a best effort item we will work on when we have time

Workflow Automation with ISE Bot - YouTube

I know the product manager amekulka is also looking at integration for future roadmap as well.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Bruna,

If you have the right set of tools and time things are possible. I have not tried it though.

However you could tie in Spark with Guest using API's but think about the use case why you want to do it

and the flow where guests login to a portal upon authentication.

ISE Guest Sponsor API Tips & Tricks

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-3/api_ref_guide/api_ref_book/ise_api_ref_ers1.html

Thanks

Krishnan

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have reached out to the maker of this video to see if we can work on some more information and examples. Please keep in mind this is a best effort item we will work on when we have time

Workflow Automation with ISE Bot - YouTube

I know the product manager amekulka is also looking at integration for future roadmap as well.

Have you established any comms with that person? Anything you could share?

I'm not necessarily looking for a complete solution, but some guidance could be a good start.

Working on it , hopefully next week

maybe a few more weeks to get anything to share

Thank you for updating Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: