cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor Created Account Location

GRANT3779
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am doing some testing with sponsor portals and created a few accounts.

Where within ISE PAN can I see these accounts that were created via sponsor portal. Using ISE 2.1

Intuitively I would have thought Work Centers / Identity Groups / User Identity Groups, however the guest users I created through the sponsor portal are not there. I can however log in successfully with the test accounts so they must be referenced somewhere. Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try Work Centers/Guest Access/Manage Accounts. You should see all the sponsor and self-created guest accounts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try Work Centers/Guest Access/Manage Accounts. You should see all the sponsor and self-created guest accounts.

Thanks Rahul,

That works and essentially takes me to what looks like a sponsor based portal and manage the account.

In what scenario then would I go the following and add anything to any of those groups?

Work Centers / Identity Groups / User Identity Groups 

Identities gives you the option to create or edit Identity Source sequences. This way you can have a different sequence of identity sources when logging into the Guest portal (say check AD first and Guest DB)

Identity groups allows you to manage what endpoint group the guest falls into. You can create/edit these groups here.

Work centers basically combine some of the menu's together for ease of access, so some of the menu's are exactly the same as what you would see in other work centers. Also, not all may be relevant for you in the case of Guest deployment. I have seen many deployments where I did not have to change any setting from Identity or Identity Group from the defaults :)