cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Traps for User Account creation/modification in ISE

VimalKumar41728
Level 1
Level 1

Do we have support for Traps for User Account creation/modification in ISE.

I could see this can be logged, but we are looking for Traps.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 2.7 has a section called SNMP Traps to Monitor Cisco ISE which lists all of the traps available in ISE. There is nothing for the internal user identity store that I can see.

There are syslog notifications if you search through Cisco Identity Services Engine Log Messages Reference, Release 2.0. I downloaded it and grep-ed for 'account' and saw Guest account creation messages but nothing for ISE internal user identity store users.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 2.7 has a section called SNMP Traps to Monitor Cisco ISE which lists all of the traps available in ISE. There is nothing for the internal user identity store that I can see.

There are syslog notifications if you search through Cisco Identity Services Engine Log Messages Reference, Release 2.0. I downloaded it and grep-ed for 'account' and saw Guest account creation messages but nothing for ISE internal user identity store users.

VimalKumar41728
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Thomas. Team members across various teams have Admin access, so we would like to have a Trap for the ISE admin account creation and modification.