Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to add AD in external identity sources

dgaikwad
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,
I am running test instance of ISE 2.4 with patch 5.
When I am trying to add to AD to external identity sources, the box is not populating here. (The box that comes post clicking Add)
But, if follow the same steps on my remote machine (which is closer to where ISE instance is running) the box is loaded.

Any ideas?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
It sounds like it's loading on one machine but not another, were you able to complete the process on either? I would first suggest trying a different web browser on the machine where this isn't working, and also make sure that any ad block is turned off. I've found that with Chrome and Ad Block Plus, the AD external identity source page wont load due to ABP blocking a java script component.

View solution in original post

Yes, the Ad Block was the issue.

Turned if off for the ISE server and then was able to run all fine.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
It sounds like it's loading on one machine but not another, were you able to complete the process on either? I would first suggest trying a different web browser on the machine where this isn't working, and also make sure that any ad block is turned off. I've found that with Chrome and Ad Block Plus, the AD external identity source page wont load due to ABP blocking a java script component.

Yes, the Ad Block was the issue.

Turned if off for the ISE server and then was able to run all fine.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: