cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to load Context Visibility Page

delanajero
Level 1
Level 1

Recently I just opened a TAC case due to an issue with our guest portal. It was suggusted that I do some patching to resolve a number of bugs. After the 2.3.0.298 install, I can not see all my end points now and its giving me a new error:

Unable to load Context Visibility page. Ensure that full certificate chain of admin certificate is installed on Administration->System->Certificates->Trust
ed Certificates. If not, install them and restart application services. Exception: None of the configured nodes are available: []

Please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deyster94
Level 5
Level 5

If you install patch 2 for ISE 2.3, that will resolve the issue of not being able to view the Context Visibility page.  I ran into the same issue and patch 2 fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Felix.Schwarz
Level 1
Level 1

After the upgrade from ISE 2.2 to 2.3 we got the same problem. TAC said that we have to install ISE new. So we installed ISE new with version 2.3 and everything worked fine.

deyster94
Level 5
Level 5

If you install patch 2 for ISE 2.3, that will resolve the issue of not being able to view the Context Visibility page.  I ran into the same issue and patch 2 fixed the problem.