cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Posture MAC OSX

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure when this started but we have a few contractors that connect with MAC OSX, when they connect Anyconnect shows the message "Bypassing Anyconnect Scan. Your network is configured to use Cisco NAC agent"

The exact policy set works ok with Windows and posture works fine.
I've double checked all the Anyconnect profiles and posture rules. What am I missing?

Anyconnect 4.9.0.4043

ISE 2.4 Patch 9

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It seems that your MAC clients are not hitting your posture policies.  Please go to Policy->Posture to view how they are configured for the respective clients.  My assumption without seeing your policies is that they are not hitting based on OS config, identity groups, or other conditions.  HTH!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It seems that your MAC clients are not hitting your posture policies.  Please go to Policy->Posture to view how they are configured for the respective clients.  My assumption without seeing your policies is that they are not hitting based on OS config, identity groups, or other conditions.  HTH!

Thanks, got me looking near the right spot. Ended up actually being a condition exclusion in the Client Provisioning policy.