cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Updated Trustsec capability matrix

Hey all,

I'm just curious if there is an updated version of this: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise-networks/trustsec/software-platform-capability-matrix.pdf

As far as I can tell it's the latest version, but it says 2018 so I thought I'd check.

Cheers,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Updated Trustsec capability matrix

That doc was actually published last November but clearly we did not update the date in the footer, we will give a correct timestamp for any updates

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
VIP Advisor

6.5 is the most current that's publicly available at least. It's certainly due for some updates, notably it's missing Cat9k wireless APs/WLCs, FPR 1k, Meraki MS390, and ISR 1k's. Since you're internal, it might be best to contact the IBN group directly with the recommendation.
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I suspect all future TrustSec and group-based policy capability updates will be happening as part of Software-Defined Access (SDA) compatibility testing @ http://cs.co/sda-compatibility

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

That doc was actually published last November but clearly we did not update the date in the footer, we will give a correct timestamp for any updates

View solution in original post