Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade ACS server 5.6.0.22.3 to 5.7.0.15.1

Hi All,

Can I upgrade my ACS servers from 5.6.0.22.3 to 5.7.0.15.1 without applying the patch 5.6.0.22.4?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aditya Ganjoo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Pratik,

It is always advisable to upgrade to the latest patch before you move to the next version.

So it would be recommended to install the patch 4 and then upgrade to 5.7.

Regards,

Aditya

Please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aditya Ganjoo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Pratik,

It is always advisable to upgrade to the latest patch before you move to the next version.

So it would be recommended to install the patch 4 and then upgrade to 5.7.

Regards,

Aditya

Please rate helpful posts.

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please disregard my previous post. I thought you have ACS 5.2 running. I agree with Aditya - latest patch is must before upgrading to next major code. Sorry for the confusion. ~ Jatin

~Jatin

No worries Jatin. Thank you for the reply

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I just took a customer's ACS from 5.3 all the way up to the current 5.8 Patch 1 by following the documented upgrade path in the respective versions' release notes - i.e. the same thing the other respondents have advised.

I had zero problems that way and the system has been performing perfectly the past couple of weeks.

My only complaint is that ACS still has restrictions on your browser versions. :(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: