Helpful
Replies

Url Redirection ISE issues

prathamesh002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team @ciscoCommunity @community ,

Greetings for the day.

I am trying to do posture assessment using cisoc ISE.

I have configured client provisioning portal as well. While creating authorization policy in option web redirection Its asking me to Put ACL.

prathamesh002_0-1664801567876.png

Can someone guide me here which switch ACL I should define here. How to put ACL here and which parameter I should call in switch?

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

@prathamesh002 refer to this guide for the syntax of the ACL - https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/configuring-posture-services-with-the-cisco-identity-services/ta-p/3154278

You create an ACL called "ACL-POSTURE-REDIRECT" on your switch or WLC, you reference this exact name of the ACL in the Authorisation Profile (as per your screenshot).

View solution in original post

prathamesh002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Rob Ingram and @Charlie Moreton ,

Thank you for your help I was successfully able to write acl and url is provisioned but when url opens at my endpoint it shows in accessible.

I have briefly discussed here issue. 

Could you please advise?

Best Regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should check out the ISE Posture Prescriptive Deployment Guide for the answer to your question and many more that will arise.

Hi @Charlie Moreton,

Greetings for the day.

Yes I had gone through the videos and document but I am still confuse to where to create web auth redirect policy which he mentioned while creating authorization profiles.

Best regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

@prathamesh002 refer to this guide for the syntax of the ACL - https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/configuring-posture-services-with-the-cisco-identity-services/ta-p/3154278

You create an ACL called "ACL-POSTURE-REDIRECT" on your switch or WLC, you reference this exact name of the ACL in the Authorisation Profile (as per your screenshot).

prathamesh002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Rob Ingram and @Charlie Moreton ,

Thank you for your help I was successfully able to write acl and url is provisioned but when url opens at my endpoint it shows in accessible.

I have briefly discussed here issue. 

Could you please advise?

Best Regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar