cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which iOS version will get fix for CSCve39167 on Apple side?

Amir Asfandyarov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team,

I know that CSCve39167 has been confirmed by Apple as being an issue on their side (?) and they are planning to "fix" it.

We are struggling with Apple CNS and dual SSID flow while being unable to use DNS ACL due to old APs and not being able to use 8.4+ due to the same reason, I was wondering if we know which public-facing iOS version will get this fix, is it something we know already?

And as a second question - defect mentions 10.3.1 as the first version where it got broken, do we know the exact boundaries of the issue (min/max iOS version) - might be useful for my Customer as he wants to put some instructions for HelpDesk?

Thank you!

Amir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will investigate but I wouldn't rely on Apple fix

Please evaluate your other options such as deploying byod with single SSID onboarding that doesn't rely on captive portal bypass or ACL

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will investigate but I wouldn't rely on Apple fix

Please evaluate your other options such as deploying byod with single SSID onboarding that doesn't rely on captive portal bypass or ACL

Hello Jason,

Yes, these have been read and well understood, thank you!.

Still my Customer would benefit from more precise issue description and timeframes/timelines from Apple side so if you could post that additional information there (fixed versions/affected versions) I think both myself and community would appreciate that..

Many thanks, as usual!

Amir

If we find info will try its best for customer to contact apple as well

I am on PTO for next week i have asked our SME howon and amekulka to look into this as well

Thanks Jason, much appreciated