Cisco IOs Router ISO image

GrapheneMan
Level 1
Level 1
3 Replies 3

GrapheneMan
Level 1
Level 1

Need know if there exists a way to get an ISO file wich can be used to simulate a CiscoRouter for educational pursopes. 

This is, an ISO wich implement a Cisco IOS enviroment in order to charge it in a cloud Virtual Machine System in order my students use this machine as a Cisco-Router.

We have the traditional PacketTracert Simulation environment tool and we use for years, but we want do an steep-up, integrating a Cisco-Router in our Cloud-virtual-machine-environment as another IP-Device integrated in an Desktop-Environment.

May be I am mad or a genius,  

Can anyone done something similar before? Is the option available? is going to be available in the future?

Any light on the question could help us a lot in MIT (T007 Labs -Ins La Ferreria- Barcelone-Spain -Europe) 

May be worth Looking other extended tools ( I am sure PT also support external routers)

what ISO images you looking or you looking IOS images.

check CML Cisco paid version have all images inside.

other tools you can use GNS3 / PNET / EVE you get plenty of images for lab purposes (google can give you many).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I will check if I can reach the CML environment by myselft. Second try is ask for this resources to my coleages because someone in my organization (ins la Ferrereia) has access to the refered resources.

This versión of iOS is hight used by me and my students....

----------------

System Bootstrap, Version 12.1(3r)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Copyright (c) 2000 by cisco Systems, Inc.

PT 1001 (PTSC2005) processor (revision 0x200) with 60416K/5120K bytes of memory

----------------