Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACL question...

I have a Cisco 3925 Router..

I want to "redirect" Port 80/443 to a different port ...I am hoping you may let me know if this is right..

ip nat inside source static tcp xxxx.xxxx.x.x 80 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 30080
ip nat inside source static tcp xxxx.xxxx.x.x 443 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 30443

access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 30080 log
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 30443 log

Also do i always need to specify an ACL when oprening Ports?

Thanks.....

19 Replies 19

this is the config i have been running through Cisco router now MY CURRENT ROUTER Cisco 3925 Router

I am grateful for your help as i am still READING AND LEARNING...

access-list 1 remark --- GigabitEthernet0/2 MY LAN-(LAN) ---

access-list 100 remark --- GigabitEthernet0/2 MY LAN ---

access-list 101 remark --- GigabitEthernet0/0 SPECTRUM-(WAN)(DHCP-bootps/bootpc) ---

ONLY you need what you mention in your original post, this ACL need to pass the ACL you apply to WAN interface. 

access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 30080 log
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 30443 log

no need any other change. you config is perfect. 

Hello,

is this configuration actually working, that is, do you have external connectivity ? You have both 'ip nat inside/outside' and 'ip nat enable' configured on your interfaces. Also, the access list you are using for NAT overload (101) has a lot of 'log' statements, which (used to) cause these packets to be process-switches and break your NAT.

first thanks for you notes:- 
I think he use 1 not 101 in his NAT overload 
and for ip nat inside/outside and ip nat enable I run lab to see if it effect the NAT overload or not, and it not effect the NAT.Screenshot (333).png
hope this clear to you the point of ip nat inside/outside and enable. 

to be 100% sure that My suggestion is right please share all config, not part of it