Helpful
Replies

Campus Manager Problems

GustavHelgi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two sets of problem with LMS 3.0 :

1. When i update Campus Manager 5.0 to 5.0.1 the Campus Manager is no longer supported by the Cisco Works Assistant and thus the DCR. That is when i go to Server Setup i get a big red x that this version is not supported, can this be true ?

2. I have a CCM 6.X and like some before me the IP phones only register as enduser and not as IP phones. The device shows as green in Topological view but only as cisco product.583. The acquisition Information show :

Number of CCM hosts 0

Number of IP phone entries 0

But in turn the IP phones are in the end users report.

Could it thus be that CCM 6.x is not supported in LMS 3.0 and thus campus manager doesnt know where to look for the IP phone info ?

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. This is due to a bug, CSCsk19350. A patch is available from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cwa10 .

2. What is the sysObjectID from this CCM? How does it appear on the Topology Map?

Hi,

Thanks for a quick reply

1. Thanks. Will this patch also fix the non support problem for DFM ?

2. The sysObjectID for the CCM is .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.583

1. Yes.

2. This CCM is not yet supported by Campus Manager.

Ok tought so, thank you.

Is it possible for me to see somewhere which Devices and OID are supported for Campus Manager and also the other modules within LMS 3.0 ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco