cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i have 1 of my routers configured to be access through ssh only. When i update my inventory, there is only telnet field.. I have updated the inventory with the secret password, but i get "failed" under telnet column.. This is causing me following...

Hai, I am facing some problems with MRTG.So plsgive some tips to rectify this error.Urgent.See the error..Rateup ERROR: /usr/local/bin/rateup found that 192.168.0.1_1's log file timeof 1067382961 was greater than now (1067380560)ERROR: Let's not do t...

Can someone please help..These are the symptoms..Model is a 7000 series, running version 12.21. i have 5 interfaces connected to LNS all reporting errors at around 1-3pm and 8-10pm.2. At the same time there is a burst of CPU Usage and memory gaps.Wha...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In cisco works I expectEVENT DESCRIPTION = OperationallyDownWhen the link gose down and generates the trap for linkup linkdownBut I am gettingEVENT DESCRIPTION = ExceededMaximumUptime:also some times i get error messages on terminal as be...

Hi, i have created a scheduled task for logrot, as indicated in the online help.. But it has been failing to get the desired result, i.e. to reduce/rotate the log files...In scheduled task window, it show result=0x2, ( i searched for this and found t...

ALOHA -WIth User Tracking and LMS 2.6, we are having an issue where we put in a query, and IP address for example, and the results open in a new window, but the window closes quickly.Anyone else had this issue? Thanks!

brobinson by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes