Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change time on LMS 4.1

Hello,

we are running LMS 4.1 on a virtual machine (Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition ). After regional time change, the time on the virtual machine seems to be automatically updated. But the time on the LMS application still shows the old value (one hour ahead).

How can I synch the time value of the application?

Thanks in advance,

Katerina

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Please try the following: 1.        Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Date/Time > Time Zone tab.       Select some other time zone besides yours, Click Apply. Now select your time zone again and click OK.      --Also checked the checkbox for Automatically Update the time zone on the server        Then proceed to reboot the server.

Thanks
Afroz
Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

In %NMSROOT%\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\classes\com\cisco\nm\rmeng\csc\data\Collector.properties I changed the default values of:

TIMEZONE=PST

COUNTRY_CODE=USA

to our regional settings:

TIMEZONE=EET

COUNTRY_CODE=GR

stopped/started all services, in the hope that the application would synchronize. Unfortunately nothing changed.

Does anyone know how to solve the above problem, because it creates a great confusion regarding scheduled jobs and DFM alarms.

Thank you in advance,

Katerina

Hi,

Please try the following: 1.        Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Date/Time > Time Zone tab.       Select some other time zone besides yours, Click Apply. Now select your time zone again and click OK.      --Also checked the checkbox for Automatically Update the time zone on the server        Then proceed to reboot the server.

Thanks
Afroz
Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hello Afroz!

I tried out your proposal and it worked like a charm!   Just to be on the safe side, I will wait a day to see if my scheduled reports do run on (the correct) time!

Thank you so much!