cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AGS+ Router with CSC-16 Async interface

jerry.roy
Level 1
Level 1

I have an old AGS+ router that has a CSC-16 (16 port async interface) that I want to use again as a console/Comm server to access a bunch of other devices via their console port. It worked great for a CCNA/CCNP rack for cert practice until I had to move it. Now the cables are gone. I dont have an example of a cable to copy and I have been all over the net for a week looking for the pinouts. ANYONE PLEASE let me know if you know the pinouts or have a drawing somewhere you can send over. I have 30 links from Cisco's site and none of them from what I can see has any information on how the cable should be wired.

Thanks,

Jerry

1 Reply 1

raymond.lucas
Level 1
Level 1

Ahh... the AGS+. How well I remember studying for me CCIE with about 6 of them howling away - and the blessed silence when I shut them down!

Does this have what you need?

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cisagspl/agshim/69679.htm

From the CCO home page I went Technical Documentation > Routers (drop down) > AGS+ > Installation and Maintenance > Cabling Specifications

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: