Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco configuration pro 2.5 Port to application mapping problem

Hello,

I use Ccp 2.5 every time and today i have got a problem with it . When i go to Security > Port to application mappings , i have got all ports , user-defined and system-defined (capture1). Next i go to Security > Firewall , If i try to edit or to create new rule , i can't choose system-defined service , i don't have the little "+" (capture2). I just can use user-defined services. If i return to Security > Port to application mappings , all the system-defined services disapear (capture3).

I check my firewall ( show ip port-map ) and i have my system-defined services.

If i discover again , the system-defined services return until i modify my firewall

I try different OS (Win Xp sp3 / Win 7 64bits) , different Java version , different IE version , different computer , re-install Ccp , nothing change.

My firewall have 12 weeks uptime and i don't made really great change , just use firewall setting .

May i do something wrong ? Is it a bug ?

I apologize for my very poor english

2 Replies 2

ccube
Level 1
Level 1

Did you attempt to clear both the Java and Browser cache and retry the operations?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I attempt , but the problem stay the same

I connect to the firewall with ssh client and surprise , the firewall say that i can't create more than 1023 class-map. I use another firewall and split my network in two and the problem is solved

Thanks anyway for your reply