Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EEM and EOT

maryodriscoll
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Quick question - I am trying to get EOT working with EEM but current IOS I have doesn't seem to support the stub-object. I've upgraded my IOS to c2800nm-entservicesk9-mz.124-25c.bin so it should come with Embedded Event Manager 2.2. However when I try to configure a track 3 stub-object,  the stub-object feature is not there.  What I am trying to do is find a GD release that I could roll out everwhere but I've been through the Cisco Feature Navigator and it would appear that there is none available with the features below  ?  My estate is a mixture of Cisco 2800 routers....Any suggestions?

Embedded Event Manager (EEM) 2.2
FHRP - EOT integration with EEM

Regards

Mary

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, all versions of 12.4 mainline have EEM 2.1.  To get EEM 2.2, you need to go with 12.4(2)T or higher.  I have a 2821 running 12.5(1)M in my lab which has EEM 3.1 and EOT.  But you can get it with recent 12.4T as well (e.g. 12.4(24)T).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, all versions of 12.4 mainline have EEM 2.1.  To get EEM 2.2, you need to go with 12.4(2)T or higher.  I have a 2821 running 12.5(1)M in my lab which has EEM 3.1 and EOT.  But you can get it with recent 12.4T as well (e.g. 12.4(24)T).