cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2 Templates Missing

bill-anderson
Level 1
Level 1

I created several configuration templates in Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2 under "Features & Technologies" that Prime said were successfully created. However, they do not appear in the list, or anywhere else in PI. I then try to create it again with the same name. Prime says a template with that name already exists, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to correct this?

4 Replies 4

Bill,

Were able to figure a solution out? I have the exact same issue.

Thank you!

Check under "My Templates".

It won't appear on the "flyout" menu but if you first go to "Configuration > Templates > Features & Technologies" and select that, you should see it as a choice on the page that results (open in new tab to zoom):

Thank you Marvin for your reply.

This is exactly where I look for them but I still can't find them, even when using a filter on the type or the name.

What is the version of the instalaltion your took this sceenshot from? I'm asking because I'm on 2.2. and the look of my installation is quite different even though it's recognizable.

Thank you again for your time.

Sorry - my screenshot is from a 3.0 installation.

They appear in the same area (just the UI looks a bit different with top of screen menu vs. side flyout) on 2.2.

I don't have a 2.2 instance handy to provide screenshot; but the ones in my 3.0 were from an upgrade of a 2.2 system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: