cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2 UCS support (C24)

mikaelbje
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently upgraded a CPI 2.1 server to 2.2 hoping that it would support monitoring and managing a customer's C24 server. Unfortunately I hadn't read the Supported Devices list (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure/products-device-support-tables-list.html) where it is stated that UCS C220 M3 and C240 M3 are supported, but none of the other models.

When can I expect support for C24 M3 (OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1685) and the other UCS models?

Mikael

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco just added the Compute work center and UCS support in PI 2.2. I suspect they used the C220 as a first target since that's the platform for the upcoming hardware appliance refresh.

While they haven't announced future release plans, typically we see incremental device updates via the update packages - those have been coming out almost monthly with PI 2.1.

I'd encourage you to submit enhancement requests via your Cisco account team if the feature is important to you. Customer feedback is one of the key elements in deciding what features the developers focus on.