cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO PRIME Infrastructure "No data matches the specified criteria"...

Hi,

I'm trying to run the wired device availability report, but I get the following message "no data matches the criteria specified for the report", if I choose the month of January, it's the last report I have had success with. From February onwards I can't generate anymore.

Cisco PI Version: 3.8.0.0.310

Installed updates version: 1.0.0

Any suggestion for solving this?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

grobler.a
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have this exact same issue. No data matched the specified criteria for the report.

Did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks,

Hello,

I found the two bugs below, check if (one of these) applies...

PI 3.x - Syslog Report Returns "No Data matches the specified..." For Devices Added By DNS Name
CSCvu35524
Customer Visible
Notifications
Save Bug
Open Support Case
Description
Symptom:
Devices which are added to Prime Infrastructure by DNS Name are not included in the Syslog Report.

Conditions:
1. Device is being managed by Prime Infrastructure using DNS name.
2. Syslogs are being sent successfully from the device to Prime Infrastructure.
3. When running a syslog report for a device under conditions 1 and 2, the report shows "No data matches the specified criteria for the report."

Workaround:
At this time, the workaround is to add devices by their IP address, instead of by DNS name. If this isn't possible, please open a TAC service request.

No data matches the specified criteria for the report
CSCwb61395
Customer Visible
Notifications
Save Bug
Open Support Case
Description
Symptom:
While generating the Device health report if Bottom N Device Availability, To device Memory Utilization and Top device CPU Utilization contains Zero record then it will show the message " No data matches the specified criteria for the report" rather then show ZERO record in the report table.

Conditions:
Generate device health report

Workaround:
NA