cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime is not saving/retaining software images in the repository.

syyang28108
Level 1
Level 1

As stated, Cisco Prime is not saving/retaining software images in the repository. 

I can successfully import/add device images from my device and file directory, jobs shows complete/success, but no images are showing up in the software image repository.

This is preventing my from distributing/activating images to my network devices. Any ideas? I ensured that the "collect images along with inventory collection" was checked and I followed all the Cisco Prime Infrastructure User Guide instruction to no success. 

I appreciate your response. Thanks.

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Which prime version are you using ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Marce,

Thanks for your response. I am using Prime 3.1. 

-            Make sure to use  the latest and or install the latest patch for your prime version and also use the latest device pack.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thanks for your responses. After verifying that all the latest patches and device pack were installed and still resulting in the issue, I went ahead and upgraded my Prime Infrastructure to v3.3. This unfortunately resolved all of my issues.

I Have a similar problem, i am not seeing devices under list , but i have my devices on under network device

donaldnyemba_0-1688027422007.png

jacknsmith1
Level 1
Level 1

i have similar issue and find this solution till now, as above he mentioned successfully importing/adding images and seeing complete/success jobs, the images aren't appearing in the repository. This definitely hinders distribution and activation on your network devices. give it a try and let me know if you find any precise solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: