Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Partial Collection Failure

Radhika Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I have installed 3.9 version of Cisco Prime.I have added few firewalls for monitoring all of them is having partial collection failure error status except one which is completed.

I have configured each device with exact same configuration I am not sure what made that one device status  completed and others in partial collection failure error.

Can someone please help on this? 

CiscoPrimeInfrastructure3.1 设备的端口流量监控 

CiscoPrime LMS 4.x にて Reachability Status の Ping が Failed となる 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

>...When i look for additional info one of it shows credentials are wrong but when i verify it ,its successfully verified too.

- Depends on what you mean by that you may want to remove the device from Prime and re-enter it but then press Verify Credentials first, for the rest review my initial reply fully.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- When you hoover over the i-icon , do you get additional info's ? Also check :

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-9/supported/devices/PI39-Supported-Device-List.xlsx

1) Check if your device is supported 2) Check minimum software requirements for your particular Prime-version

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hello Thanks for quick reply.

When i look for additional info one of it shows credentials are wrong but when i verify it ,its successfully verified too.

And also snmp is successful and m getting the archive or device configuration too

just need to get rid of partial failure status.Please help 

>...When i look for additional info one of it shows credentials are wrong but when i verify it ,its successfully verified too.

- Depends on what you mean by that you may want to remove the device from Prime and re-enter it but then press Verify Credentials first, for the rest review my initial reply fully.

M.