cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Unable to see graph

Radhika Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,I need help in Cisco prime.I have added devices in the portal but not able to see the cpu as well as the memory utilisation even after updating the monitoring policies.Please help with a solution.Been searching for a long time on internet for the same.

CiscoPrime @ciscoprime

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What is your Prime version ? 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure/products-device-support-tables-list.html

From the upper link, check your devices os-requirements as denoted in the excel-sheet for  the particular prime version, make sure the device runs the minimum os version required for that particular version of Prime.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

My prime version is 3.4 and from the excel sheet it looks like the firewall is compatible for the versions

Can you check the screenshot of the error i am talking about of no utilisation being updated in the portal

- Did you enter  the device in Prime with correct snmp credentials (too) ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Yes I have added the correct credentials as I am getting the device details and also the configuration of the device in Prime but not just the device utilisation. 

- Try using latest patch + device pack , for your particular prime version, if still no go consider upgrading to the latest version of Prime.

M.