cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to know the steps that I need to do to give WebUI access for one of my users that have only NBIread permission.I see that I can add them into the System-monitor group that has WebUI permission.But I prefer only to add them WebUI p...

YehudaC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The users are down loaded from the AD every 24 hours or when a change has been made. How do I view the user database?This is for a Firepower 1140 managed FDM.The user Identity Realm identity source is the Active Directory.

ATCUSN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Does anyone have any good recommendations for some MIB's for a Cisco 9300 switch with IOS XE Gibraltar 16.12.04. Configured for vlans, layer 2 port channels, AAA / ISE, NTP Server, Netflow, and in a switch stack...not sure if that helps. Th...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got new AT&T connection and ISP cable will be directly plugged into switch port gig 1/0/1I will not have any sort of physical connection to the switch all I need to do is share the configuration and ask someone to copy and paste it and should be able...

Hello, On my ASR907 IOSXE I need to deploy netconf, but I see different problems.If I activate netconf, router answer on any IP (public also). I tried to secure it by command:netconf ssh acl 80it does nothing... (of course called acls like numbered 8...

Hello Guys,  Now I connected 2 Cisco Priem and make the HA between them, then I break the HA between them there is an error in DB  i need to redeploy it but the command not working  Example( Ncs run reset db )HA removal cannot be done when the Primar...