cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works - Logical Discrepencies

v-yelmene
Level 1
Level 1

How do I get Campus Manager to update the "Logical Discrepency" report? Specifically, CM shows "VLAN mismatches" that are old.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vince--thanks for the update and feedback. If the answer provided solved your problem, please take the opportunity to mark it as such. This helps others who may have the same problem, zero in on the correct answer.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

steve.busby
Level 5
Level 5

ANI rediscovery should fix this. What OS/CM/IDU versions are you running?

Windows 2K

CM: 3.3 IDU: 9.0

I couldn't find any specific bug, or any specific instructions on Cisco.com. However, IDU 11 is out, perhaps try upgrading to the latest IDU.

By default ANI rediscovers your network every four hours, unless you've changed this. Have you corrected the errors and let ANI rediscover the network?

I ran re-discovery today, but still see old 'false' mismatches.

Weird--I'll do some more research and get back with you. Maybe somebody else will chime in with a suggestion.

Vince--To reset your Logical/Physical Discrepancy Reports do the following:

Goto CW2K>Campus Manager>Administration>Network Discrepancies and deselect the discrepancies you'd like to reset (I chose all) > Apply

Force CM to perform a discovery. When it's finished, your discrepancies should be filtered out (in my case, since I deselected everything, my discrepancy reports were empty).

Return to CM>Admin>Network Discrepancies

Select the network discrepancies you'd like CM to report. Then force CM to perform another discovery. Now all your reports should have current date/times.

HTH

Steve

Hey, that seems to have did the trick.

Thanks for the info.

Vince--thanks for the update and feedback. If the answer provided solved your problem, please take the opportunity to mark it as such. This helps others who may have the same problem, zero in on the correct answer.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card