Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LMS 4.0 - Archive update failed

mguzman4158
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all:

I'm having an issue with archiveupdate.  When I tried to archive the configs of all of my nodes, I get the failed message on all the devices.  When I click on the error for more details I get the following on all of them: 

*** Device Details for DEVICENAME                          ***
Protocol ==>                           Unknown / Not Applicable
Selected Protocols with order ==>                                                        Telnet,SSH
Execution Result:
Unable to get results of job  execution for device. Retry the job after increasing the job result wait  time using the option:Admin > Collection Settings > Config >  Config Job Timeout Settings

I have done what is says (Timeout Settings is set to 360)  and still it doesn't work.  The crazy thing is when I run a credential verification on all the devices, it passes with no problems, snmp, ssh, telnet, backup profile, everything..so I know is not related to credentials or snmp.  Any ideas???  Thank you!!!

I just noticed this message 

Processes

NOSServer

are down

Under the Critical Message Window on the main Admin page.  I read the description, but I am not sure if is related or not... 

1 Reply 1

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

NOSServer has nothing to do with Acrhive collection, NOSServer is used for Notification in DFM

share the screes shot of device credential verfication job.

Enable the debugging for Archive mgmt and then run a new job and sed the dcmaservice.log

Thanks-

Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****