cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a scenario where i would like to execute a EEM applet for running an ip sla event when othe ip sla event is up. Just to summarize an IP sla event success should trigger anothe IP sla event. I have tried the two options below but was not abl...

Hi,it takes a very long time until PI (version 2.0) realizes that a switch is unavailable (around 5 minutes). In some cases, the affected device is up and running again and the NMS doesn't take a note about this. I already changed the Device Health M...

Hi All,I am beginning to pull my hair out on this one, maybe I am asking Uncle Google the wrong questions.......Situation is that I have joined a new company and they have WhatsUp Gold NMS setup to recieve ANY traps from Cisco devices, this means tha...

Hello Experts,Customer needs to find out the root cause of the EIGRP neighbors flapping. Haplessly, the flap occurs for around 4 seconds and then recover. I would like to find out if it is possible to configure an EEM script to run when the neighbor ...

rmorganq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,In a central location i have a ciscoworks syslog collector version 3.5. The issue is not all the logs generated in the device are collected by  ciscoworks including the devices connected in LAN. The major issue is on Cisco6500 series switches ...

Hello, I've come across the following error when trying to deploy configuration tasks to two WiSM 2 controllers "Config Deploy"-jobs fail with the message "Failed In CA backup before deploy".We have tried changing management user accounts, passwords ...

mbailey08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes