cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Common Services 3.3 Link Registration Problem

Sean Gilkes
Level 1
Level 1

When attempting to delete a registered link (which has a malformed URL) the following is logged in the stdout.log file without any error message being displayed:

[Wed Jun 23 11:40:26 CEST 2010] INFO   [CMICLogger : info]  : com.cisco.nm.cmf.cmic.registry.OperateRecords Deleting the registered template D:\PROGRA~2\CSCOpx\objects\data\cmf\cmic\registered-templates\syslogtail.1.0.sgcw02.443.https.xml
[Wed Jun 23 11:40:26 CEST 2010] ERROR  [CMICLogger : error]  : com.cisco.nm.cmf.cmic.uii.action.LinkRegAction Registered template for this application not present

The directory and template file specified on the first line does not exists - for whatever reason - my question is how can I remove the entry..?

1 Reply 1

Sean Gilkes
Level 1
Level 1

I found the directory - helps if you read the directory path correctly - and created a dummy file  - by copying an existing file, and renaming it with the correct name.  This allowed me to delete the registed link entry.  Apologies if I wasted anyone's time with this one...

Cheers,

SRGi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: