cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,In Common services I have problems discovering some pix firewalls, running 6.3(5) software. I have a SNMP tool that can discover the firewalls if i'm using SNMP version 1. I don't have the option to choose version 1 in Cisco Works (except if i...

jesper_fr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks again to all who have assisted in my previous question. We are being asked to find a place within Ciscoworks to store a device config for each of the type devices that we have on our network.    So we would have 1 config for a 3750, a 290...

lehmand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a problem with the RME Archive Management. In the Archive Management is the Search Archive and her is my question. In the Search Archive it have Version ==> Latest and when i search the devices then the other version of the device ar also i...

muratayas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if I need to change snmp community on regular basis on 400 devices, I guess I can usee cisco works and net config for this, but, then I need to manually change SNMP parameters on 400 devices in devices database. Can cisco works do it automatically du...

Hello,We use LMS 3.1 with the available patches installed.I wanted to configure some device credentials and identities.After clicking "Apply" the following error was displayed:"Internal error in communication channel."I attached the dcr.log for furth...

Hi,I've a problem with a newly installed LMS 3.2 (running RME 4.3.0). I've several 3750E switches with identical configuration (I mean IOS ver., SSH ver., same location, same interconnection to LAN, etc.).One switch gives me the following problem:1. ...

csireg000 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been having a problem with our SNMP Manager (CA Spectrum)The problem is that Spectrum is reporting "Excessive Interface Reconfiguration" alarms on a lot for our switches and routers (various types and IOS levels)when in reality nothing is h...