cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration Professional (CP) with Windows 7 64bits and Internet Explorer (IE) 9

cybertechmedia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have installed the last version of Cisco CP (v2.5) on a Windows 7 64 bits laptop with Internet Explorer 9 and when i execute the software (for the first time or not), i have an error like this : "Access to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\CiscoCP\bin\_uiDefaultLoadComplete was denied."

The software don't work anymore and i get only a blank screen and this error. I've tried rebooting and i have all requirements for the software if i read the documentation (java for example).

Please help me with this problem... It's urgent!

Thank you very much.

Simon

23 Replies 23

Perfect, it resolved my issue getting CCP working.

Thank you.

Hi Chaitra,

Your advice was very good and accurate. I follow your steps and I solve it.

My issue was that I have installed the last version of Cisco CP (v2.5) on a Windows 7 64 bits laptop with Internet Explorer 9 and when i execute the software (for the first time or not), i have an error like this : "Access to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\CiscoCP\bin\_uiDefaultLoadComplete was denied."

It was that I had some security issues and hence the permission is being deinied while launching the software.

Now I can use the CCP Application.

Thank you for your very much for that

Steve Bowen
Level 1
Level 1

Configuration Professional (CP) with Windows 7 64bits and Internet Explorer (IE) 10

I first turned on compatibility mode for site 127.0.0.1

then Right-click CCP and "run as administrator"

Works perfectly!

Hi,

I've this problem with CCP: when it starts it uses only 1/4th of the whole ie10 window, yes I can use the V & H scrollbars but it's boring. I attached a print screen of what I get. I tried all it's suggested in the posts above and in others threads but with no avail.

Thanks for helping. Mike.

joshdave300988
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I had the same problem, all did was the following steps,

--->Changing permission for the Cisco system folder

--->Then running it in admin mode

--->For Mike, I have good tip, here it goes,

• Open IE 10
  • enable menu bar (right click of address bar)
  • go to Tools (Ger. Extra)
  • choose Compatibility View (Ger. Kompatibilitätsansicht)
  • add the 127.0.0.1 in the list

It all works fine now, thanks a lots guys

Hi Joshua. I would like to thank those who brought up this issue and particular thanks to you. I followed as you mentionned and it worked for me. Thanks. Sougui

This has been such a pain... Ok so I finally got it running (CCP 2.6) on Win7 64-bit with the following:

- IE11

- Java (both are checked in Java settings):

1.6.0_7 (-Xmx256m)

and 1.6.0_17 (-Xmx256m -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false)

I've unchecked the next-gen Java plugin feature

- Run as Administrator (sucks but it works, I just need to remind myself everytime)

The program opens and it seems EVERYTHING runs EXCEPT the one thing I need to get to, which is the Firewall settings.

In CCP, when I click Security > Firewall > Firewall then select the 'Basic' or 'Advanced' options, then click "Launch the selected task" button, nothing happens.

Am I missing something here?  Is there something I need to set first to enable this feature?  I'm using a 2911 with the following IOS:

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 15.0(1r)M15  It was hard to get even this far but this is what I have been trying to get to!  Help!  Any suggestions??

CSCO12205445
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I also resolved the problem by launching the CCP as an Administrator.

Regards!

profectus
Level 1
Level 1

Getting this error as well. Resolved the issue by running the CCP as Administrator.