Views
Helpful
Replies

CPI v3.9.1 - Generic errors when deploying LW AP config template

Paccers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Bit of a frustrating problem that I can't find much info on, hoping someone has run in to the same issue before! Details:

- Running CPI v3.9.1

- Trying to deploy a very basic LW AP config template to set the TxPower and Channel settings to 'Global'

- Mix of models: 1142n, 3502i, 3702i & 2802i all hosted on the same WLC

- When running the template I get mixes of Success, Partial Success & Failure. APs are definitely online I can manually change these settings on the WLC if I want

- The failures I get are pretty generic such as: ** AP Parameters ** Unexpected Error :null - screenshot attached!

- I'm not setting anything under AP Parameters!

- I've tried remaking a fresh template with the same settings, no change. Yes SNMP RW string is correct as it's working for other APs on the same WLC

I'm aware of TAC and will go there next but I'm just wanting to see if I'm being an idiot first and there may be a quick fix

Any help much appreciated, cheers!

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- (Possibly) : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCui44883/?rfs=iqvred

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '