cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!   I'm running Cisco Prime Infrastructure version 3.3.0. The web interfaces access become unavailable.   I did some research about the error that I'm experiencing, but I did not found anything that solve the problem. The error:   # ncs status H...

accarlson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dmvpn problem

Hello I have dmvpn  between ASR and c800 , with 4 tunnell and ospf protocol . tunnel 0 has ip ospf cost1 , tunnel 1 has cost 5 and so . It is working normally , route is coming from tunnel 0 , but my problem is that when i shutdown tunnel 0 in hub si...

Pantsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Prime Infrastructure runnung version 3.9.Following scenarion, I do already have scheduled compliance jobs running.If I do changes within the policies or (un)check rules in a already scheduled profile, is that updated in the already scheduled...

Hi everyone! I stuck at point, can anyone explain me how to configure Cisco FMC to automatically switch to second Internet channel, when main is down. I have this config route Outside_KTC 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 188.127.36.49 5 track 3route Outside 0.0.0.0 0...

loganati by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch configured to resolve hostnames, it works fine, if I ping xxx.xxx.local or whatever it looks up the IP and displays output.Can this be done in reverse? So If I find an IP address in the arp table and want to resolve its hostname, is t...

sdaniels44 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I installed Netflow v9 on an asr1001-x to collect BGP traffic information. But I notice in the monitoring tool that I have as23456 which appears with other ASN 2-byte. After some research, default Netflow exports only 2-byte ASNs in the templa...

matou801 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! Im doing a beginner school project and I need to pick the router, switch, and NAS server for a small business with 6 offices with voip phones and computers and printers, with a wireless access point inside and outside the building. We...

gannonr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes