cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Prime Infrastructure show any switch port utilization graph?

SIMMN
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have Prime 3.1 and all my switches are managed there. But I have difficulty find a monitor page on Prime to show me the switch port usage data/graph, say for the last month.

I can do report but that only gives me the Top 5. I would prefer something like Solarwinds to show usage of a specific port for a specific period of time.

Thanks,

/S 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Y C
Level 1
Level 1

Dashboard > Performance > Interface

From the interface drop down at the top you can start drilling down to the specific switch then interface. Next drop down lets you select the time block or set a custom time frame. The utilization chart is towards the bottom. It lets you zoom in on a specific portion of the graph too.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Y C
Level 1
Level 1

Dashboard > Performance > Interface

From the interface drop down at the top you can start drilling down to the specific switch then interface. Next drop down lets you select the time block or set a custom time frame. The utilization chart is towards the bottom. It lets you zoom in on a specific portion of the graph too.

Thanks, not sure if it is just me but the way Prime requires you to get that simple graph just seems not user friendly...but anyway glad to find the option to get the data.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card