cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubts

fahdkahnabdulah
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having problems with this network, I can't get it to work, could you fix it, and list the errors?
Thank you.

fahdkahnabdulah_0-1682579708064.png

11 Replies 11

Hello,

This file I am attaching is working. When I mean working, I mean, every PC and Server can ping each other.

Of course, but we have an errors, can you help me to correct?

You should have some hint on which error. Look, if every host can ping each other,  that means the network is fully functional.  

The errors was fixed. Routing on routers, broken PCs, etc. 

I dont see any error on this topology anymore, unless you have some information on what this error could be.

There is no other error, but to be able to be, I would like to know if you could enumerate the 10 problems (approximately) that there are.

Hi

I did not find 10 errors on the topology. The errors I have found was the routers had not dynamic ip routing or static ip routing.

Some PCs have broken link.

But I could list some improvement.

You could create different vlans for different areas instead using vlan 1 all over.

You dont need one DHCP server per segment. It could be only one DHCP server with multiple network scope

You can improve security on the devices by adding password

But the network is functional, so, not much to say.

Thank you very much, now could you explain to me how you have configured the CLI?

Dont follow you. What do you mean by how do U configured the CLI, the CLI is there, you just need to click on the device and select CLI. 

I mean if you had to enter the CLI configuration.

Sure I did. You can do that here

FlavioMiranda_0-1683031068105.png

Have you had to configure the CLI of any switch to make the network work? You would do me a favor if you told me how you have solved the failures that the network had.

No I dont. The CLI is ready for all network device. You dont need to configured anything.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card