cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DSL Internet Connection

cw0110
Level 1
Level 1

I am having trouble setting up a DSL Internet connection on my network in packet tracer and was hoping to get some help. I have attached my pkt file to this post. The configuration that I will need is displayed in a colored box below the network. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

6 Replies 6

Hello,

I added basic connectivity to the network in the colored box, not really sure if this is what you are looking for ?

I know how to physically connect the segment in the pink box to the existing network. However, I was having trouble creating the necessary ACLs that will allow pings (icmp) to and from certain sub-interfaces on the Core Router, given some communication parameters.

Hello,

I might have missed that, but what instructions are we supposed to follow ? What are the communication parameters, which subinterfaces on the core routers need the ACLs ?

This file has a nested list of tasks to be accomplished. All of them are accomplished (to my knowledge) except for 7, the latter part of 8, and the latter part of 9.

Hello,

sorry for my ignorance, I cannot find a task list in the file you sent...how do you make that visible ?

You should be able to just open this file and see the llist as a note inserted into the lab space.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card