Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Erratic AnyConnect Connections in Syslog

I am using syslog to track when users connect in and out of AnyConnect. Message id 722022 tells me when the connection is established and connection message 722023 tells me when the connection terminates. The syslog’s seem to give decent report, especially yesterday. However, today I have a few people showing as logging in and out 3-4 times in a matter of 5 minutes. I don’t know what is going on here? Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We decided to go with the code that shows the duration.  113019

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Why do you determine this as erratic, meaning could it be related to user-activity (only) ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

no. The timing of the syslog messages isn't logic.  It doesn't seem likely that someone would log in and out of VPN ever 15 minutes.  does that help?

Attached is a picture.

- Perhaps, unless the user's device has some resource hick up or an erroneous app (e.g) which makes Anyconnect disconnect and re-connect at regular intervals.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

We decided to go with the code that shows the duration.  113019

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card