cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EVE-NG MANAGEMENT CLOUD

Jesutofunmi O
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys. I have installed eve-ng on Hyper-V on Windows 11. I am trying to run multiple routers and FortiGate devices but have not been able to access the devices from my PC. I am using a bridged-adapter. My home network issues an IP address to my eve-ng vm and that works just fine. However, when I bring up my routers and FortiGate devices and enable their interfaces for DHCP, they do not receive IPs while connected to the eve-ng management cloud. I also cannot ping the host PC from the FortiGates and vice versa.
This is my first time using Hyper-v for eve-ng (new machine), so I am wondering if there is something else I need to do in other to be able to access these devices from my PC since they're supposedly on the same network. I have tried assigning static IP's to the connected router interfaces and even configure static route (unnecessarily) but still, no pings, ssh or telnet. Nothing works. Any suggestions please?

PS: When I assign a static IP to the routers/FortiGates device, they are able to ping the eve-ng management IP address (the DHCP address received by eve-ng vm via the bridged-adapter).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may go here for that  : https://www.eve-ng.net/forum/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may go here for that  : https://www.eve-ng.net/forum/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

azmi-abas-989
Level 1
Level 1

Im having the same issue, any solutions found ?

@azmi-abas-989, the problem with mine was WiFi. I switched to LAN (RJ45) and that fixed it.