Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change Time Zone in LMS 4.1

frodestra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

my current LMS 4.1 installation shows the PDT time zone and I need to change this. The server timezone is correct (VMWare).How do i proceed?

Thanks in advance :-)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Do I understand you correctly that your VMWare server is correctly time-synchronized but the Windows Server 2008 guest OS on which LMS is running is not?

If this is the case, you can either use VMWare Tools to synchronize between the hypervisor and guest OS or, alternatively, setup the guest OS to query a time source directly and set its time using NTP. Please refer to VMWare's whitepaper on timekeeping for a comprehensive discussion.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

alex.dersch
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

you have to access to console

conf t

clock timezone

exit

copy running-config startup-config

shell

restart lms

/etc/init.d/dmgtd stop

/etc/init.d/dmgtd start

regards

alex

Hi Alex,

LMS 4.1 is installed on a Windows Server 2008 as a VMWare share. So no ADE-OS running here...

Regards,

Frode

Do I understand you correctly that your VMWare server is correctly time-synchronized but the Windows Server 2008 guest OS on which LMS is running is not?

If this is the case, you can either use VMWare Tools to synchronize between the hypervisor and guest OS or, alternatively, setup the guest OS to query a time source directly and set its time using NTP. Please refer to VMWare's whitepaper on timekeeping for a comprehensive discussion.

Hope this helps.

Reboot solved the timezone sync...