Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory CLI

marwan malawani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i would like to view all info as picture,attached, using dcrcli, through Command line interface !!

Someone can help me to found this command?

Thanks in advance.

MarwanManage-Devices-State.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This information is not available from dcrcli.  You can get a total list of devices in DCR using the dcrcli command "lsids all", but if you want to know the state, use cwcli:

cwcli inventory getdevicestate -u admin -p admin -device %

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

marwan malawani
Level 1
Level 1

i also use ciscoworks lms 4.2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This information is not available from dcrcli.  You can get a total list of devices in DCR using the dcrcli command "lsids all", but if you want to know the state, use cwcli:

cwcli inventory getdevicestate -u admin -p admin -device %

Thank you Joseph very much.

Another favore...please

i want to create groups for devices and assign specific users for differnet group.. how?

Thanks in advance ... i always use CiscoWorks LMS 4.2

any help please ????

thx

another favor .. . please!

I would like to know how to add a  device from the command line in a specific group created by me.

To add a device using the  command:

dcrcli-u username cmd =  add-useDefault Policy Configuration = ip = value hn = dn = value value = value-a

I was wondering if in the  attribute (-a) I can specify the group to add the device, or if there is another  command.

Group manipulation from the CLI is not possible. However, if you design your groups to have automatic membership then the new devices will automatically be added to the groups when you add them to DCR.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thank you Joseph again for your useful info ..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: