Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 Archive Management jobs failing

manumohan200
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having LMS 2.6 and if I Sync Archive some jobs, it is failing for some 50% of devices. It is giving a error like

Execution Status : Job Execution Partially Successful for device

Execution Message : CM0061 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS for 10.237.1.11, no change in configuration.CM0057 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS, archival failed for 10.237.1.11 Cause: CM0012: Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if disk space is available and directory has required permissions Action: Verify that archive exists for device.

Kindly help me in solving this.

Thanks,

Manu

4 Replies 4

wim_depauw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue , do you know the solution to this problem?

gr

wim

I have been working on a fix, but it is not something that can be easily described or handed out. There are basically two bugs involved here. The easiest workaround is to remove the problem device from RME, then re-add it. However, if you open a TAC Service Request, more analysis can be done.

srivkind
Level 1
Level 1

Check the permissions on the directory. I was having same problem on sun box but was able to resolve after the permission was changed to read-write for the subdirectory where configs are to be stored. Looks like you may have disk space issue as well.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card