cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I'm new to the Cisco line of products. Please advice of a tool to scan the network of cisco devices as I have several (more than 50) or so devices. I can telnet into each one at this point and want to setup SNMP community strings on them to gat...

Currently running CNR 558 for both DNS and DHCP in failover mode on some Win 2000 SP4 servers. A decision has been made to transition to Win2003 AD servers providing the DNS and this is in place parallel to the CNR DNS service. (Some servers exist wh...

macloughs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just upgraded to LMS 2.5 -- rediscovered network, found all my devices, but inventory collection on the 6509 fails.In Inventory Collection job details, the message says "Device sensed, but collection failed"Device credentials are correct, I'm not sur...

neonetsup by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I installed the LMS 2.5 + Dec2005-Patch (Solaris2.9)-> Date Migration LMS2.2 to LMS2.5Upgrading my LMS by a freshly installation on the same server and migrating the LMS2.2 data with restore from backup./opt/CSCOpx/bin/perl /opt/CSCOpx/bin/rest...

Can someone explain the difference between using an external SNMP poller and configuring RMON on a switch? It looks like RMON is significantly more complex to configure but I can't figure out why you would use it over an easy SNMP application.

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have problems with Syslog which are not received in WUG, I think this is because RME get them with 162 port, Wht Can i do to receive them on WUG??Then, Ciscoview doesn't give me the card SupII+TS et X4124 of my 4503, and I 've got pb with...

Hello,I have problem when I try to do backup but only scheduled backup (daily, weekly or monthly). Message which I receive: "Cannot read schedule info. Please look into the log files."Immediate backup works ok. Do anybody knows where is reason this p...

I am running Network Registrar 6.1.3. I have 12 subnets that I am using DHCP. If I have a PC that is defective that is in another subnet, I usually go into that device and do a "ipconfig /release" to release the ip address. I then bring it back to...