Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 error

aslamta123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am getting following error when open the portal page on LMS 3.0 on solaris..

An unexpected system error occurred.

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: PreparedStatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [DELETE FROM Users_Roles WHERE roleId = ? AND userId = ?]; SQL state [S1000]; error code [-29]; File input/output error: /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/cwportal/db/portal.log in statement [DELETE FROM Users_Roles WHERE roleId = ? AND userId = ?]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error: /opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/cwportal/db/portal.log in statement [DELETE FROM Users_Roles WHERE roleId = ? AND userId = ?]

I googled this error but no luck.. anyone you had this issue before ? Please help

rgds

Aslam            

1 Reply 1

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, 

I did find an un-reproducible bug that indicated restarting the Tomcat service fixed the issue.  The easiest thing for you to do is simply restart the server, wait 20 minutes, and test to see if the condition returns.

To check the running service you can issue 'pdshow' from a shell.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: