Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.2.5 Change Audit

va_we
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We've got a problem in version 4.2.5 to get no Change Audit anymore. The Change Audit Portlet says "No Data".

How can we solve this problem?

thx in advance for hints, Steffen

3 Replies 3

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi steffen,

Hope you are doing well.

Is the syslogs reports working fine ?

Are you able to see the syslogs in the FORWARD state under syslog collector status.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz,

thx for your very fast response. Yes evreything is fine regarding syslogging.

But wundering, after checking Config Change audit in Reporting and the portlets as well the "No Data" has been gone and nor data records has been seen.

Tomorrow I will check if the content shows what was realy hapened on devices.

BTW: my real id=sneuser, I used the same browser with a different tab for the ccw (configurator) to help our presales in some situations, but for more easy sharing of ccw configuration I used the user-id for our presales department. But this user-id replaced the logged-in personal user-id in this browser tab - strange

Andrew Vlasek
Level 1
Level 1

I just opened a case on this. Our reports are actually working for switches I believe just not firewalls. I have confirmed that we had a change yesterday on a firewall it was picked up by the system as a change. Run a 24 hour change report and its says "no data".

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card