Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.2 Performance Monitor

Hi All.

I have encountered an error while creating the new poller by selecting the interfacerror template.

Is it the license limitation?? if license limitation how can i find out the current devices count in the performance monitor page ??

Find the attached errors.

Regds,

Channa

9 Replies 9

Hi All,

Any idea on the same ??

Regds,

Channa

Can you share the output of Admin > System > License Management?

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for your reply..

Please  find the license information above .

Regds,

Channa

Regds,

Channa

OK, your license appears to be in order.

To check the number of devices under performance management, please see Admin > Dashboards > Device Status. You should see something like the screenshot below.

If the count on the status display is less than your 100 device license you should be be able to create new pollers. If the count is under your license total and you still cannot create pollers, you may be seeing a bug and a TAC case is in order.

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for your valuable reply..

I'm able see it as a permanent type for the device count 100. Now am able to create the poller. after creating the poller i'm trying to generate the immediate report from the Reports>poller. Where am finding the attached error "You have selected the more than the optimal limit of 1000 ".

Regds,

Channa

You're welcome.

So I'm not sure what, if anything, you changed to be able to create the poller where you couldn't at first.

Your latest message shows a different issue - the system's immediate html report won't give you results for more than 1000 polled instances. Recreate a job or break it into multiple jobs such that no one job has greater than 1000 polled instances and you should be fine.

Hi Marvin,

If i'm gonna schedule the reports other than pulling the immediate reports. can i able to record  more than 1000 instances in a report. Is this the limitatation that applies to only HTML Reports.??

Regds,

Channa

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card