cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'm looking for a network topology monitoring and mapping software.  I have seen CA Spectrum in action and it is really cool the way it maps the topology and looks at the VLAN's and STP information.  In case of any change it will generate ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently testing Prime Infrastructure 1.3 especially for the Assurance feature. So I have downloaded the image and installed the tool with a Demo license.I have configured some Catalyst4500 - IOS 03.02.00SG (15.0.2SG) to send some Flexible ...

Hi All,I have sub-interfaces created on the switch and are in active(up/up) state,but these sub-interface not available for selection in the instance window while creating the poller, and am not able to monitor the traffic on these sub interface in t...

Hi there,I'm trying to copy running-config to tftp-server whenever a "copy run start" was executed.event manager applet SAVE_TO_TFTP  event cli match "copy running-config startup-config"  action 1.0 cli copy running-config tftp://1.2.3.4/directory/sw...

pille1234 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running CW LMS 4.0.1 and I see in packet captures on my PC that my CiscoWorks server is sending syslog entries to my PC that are getting rejected because I'm not running a syslog server application. I want to stop receiving these syslog entries. ...

rst3785 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, just discovered that 3 out of over 200 of our routers are having issues with our management station as they have the same snmp enginerID !?!Deployed snmp v3 to over 200 routers and all functioning fine, however have found 3 routers, 2 running 15....

scain2 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card