Views
Helpful
Replies

MIB file for EEM

WIN PHYO AUNG
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I tried to install the MIB file in my monitoring server to monitor and provide alert for the below snmp trap.I see the trap on the system but when i import the MIB file, there is no OID found in the MIB file to monitor. Can advise it is the correct file or something not right?

Attach is the mib files imported into the system except SNMPv2-CONF has error shown as below

SNMP TRAP:

ERROR:

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a standard MIB module (SNMPv2-CONF).  Perhaps it is already loaded in Spectrum.  You might try just loading the target CISCO-EMBEDDED-EVENT-MGR-MIB and see if it works.

Hi,

I have tried loading the mentioned MIB file. But on spectrum, the OID found is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.134…

But the OID found in the trap send by the router is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.91… As in the screenshot.

I have searched and download the MIB file from Cisco website for 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.91. But after loading into spectrum, OID is for 134 instead of 91 and spectrum still doen't recognize the trap.

Any ideas?

Thanks

There were actually two instances of this MIB created (sadly).  The .134 instance is supported on NX-OS.  The .91 is for IOS.  You'll only need to be able to load one.  So if you don't need the .134 instance, unload it and load the .91 version.

When I tried to download MIB file for .91, it downloaded the same MIB file.

Could you provide the link to download?

Thanks

Win

Here you go.

Cheers

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card