Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Buddies! A new way to learn, troubleshoot, and more with AI

johcapob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! 

I wanted to share with you the latest innovation with artificial intelligence and network automation; as well as learning and troubleshooting; with openAI's new GPT's 

GPT's are a further evolution of chatGPT plugins. GPTs also include retrieval augmented generation (RAG) in the form of uploaded knowledge documents (such as PDFs or even Python scripts!). 

I have, so far, created three new Network Buddy GPTs that include as much knowledge about the domain as I can stuff into the knowledge base in the form of Cisco documentation but, and this is what makes these GPTs unique, live connections to the Cisco DevNet Always-On Sandboxes! 

Here is the Cisco IOS XE Network Buddy: 

ChatGPT - Network Buddy - IOS XE (openai.com)

Here is a Network Buddy for Cisco ACI and APIC in the data center: 

ChatGPT - Network Buddy - ACI (openai.com)

And a Network Buddy for SD WAN: 

ChatGPT - Network Buddy - SD WAN (openai.com)

I believe the conversational interface is here. Today. Now. Either as an openAI GPT; a Microsoft Copilot; or Cisco Assistant; the new way to interface with technology will be in human conversations and language. 

I encourage you to try out these GPTs and see if they can augment your abilities! It should be noted that these GPTs require a GPT Plus paid subscription. 

Thank you,

John Capobianco 

4 Replies 4

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi johcapob ,

Thanks for sharing..!!

Hello,

thanks for the effort. Is it only available on ChatGPT Plus  (cost is $20/month) ?

Yes sorry it is only available to ChatGPT Plus subscribers 

madupotd
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there any DNAC network buddy coming in ? will be helpful .