Views
Helpful
Replies

Notification-MIB for CPI 2.x

fender100
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Support,

I just want to download Notification-MIBs for CPI 2.x. where can i find the mibs?

Cisco-Prime Infrastructure-Notification-MIB

thanks!

4 Replies 4

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

I think there's a typo there with the name of the MIB;  it should be CISCO-WIRELESS-NOTIFICATION-MIB (filename is CISCO-WIRELESS-NOTIFICATION-MIB.my).  

I have attached the same.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hello Afroz,

basically, I need it for the LAN devices and not for the wireless devices. I have installed CPI 2.1 and i need the Notification-MIB for the LAN devices(wired deives)

Thanks!

Hi ,

hope you have already done this :::

Choose Administration > System Settings. From the left sidebar menu, choose Notification Receivers. All currently configured servers appear on this page.    From the Select a command drop-down list, choose Add Notification Receiver.    Click Go.    Enter the server IP address and name.    Select either the North Bound or Guest Access radio button.

There is no specific MIB for wired devices,only available MIB for this is "CISCO-WIRELESS-NOTIFICATION-MIB".

we've tested the North Bound notifications for High Disk Utilization, and that works, a trap from the CISCO-WIRELESS-NOTIFICATION-MIB is sent.

so far in PI , most of the traps are for wireless devices .

Thanks-

Afroz

**Ratings Encourages Contributors **

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

here is the download link on cisco.com:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284206374&flowid=30982&softwareid=283927263&release=NCS%201.1.0&rellifecycle=&relind=AVAILABLE&reltype=all

NCS MIB for Trap Forwarding Feature. 
MIB_NCS_1_1.zip

Once you extract it you will find the same MIB , which I have shared..

Thanks-

Afroz

**Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card